How do I use a Customised image within a Signature Configuration?
Customised images could be a font, headshot image or a special graphic for your qualifications. All these images can be extracted and included in your Mail signature using the image library.
1. Create images of the signature name in the following format "Firstname_Lastname.gif"
Initially, creating 2 - 3 gifs should be ok.
2. From the Signature Configuration Menu: Goto "Images" > "New Folder" > Add description and Save Changes
3. Open the newly created Image Folder "Crossware Images" and Add the .GIF Images
4. The Newly Created Images should appear
5. From the "Admin Menu": Goto "Fields" > "Create New" > "Formula" > "Continue"
6. Settings for the Signature Image Formula Field Look Up
Lookup Name: SigImageFormula
Copy and Paste the below C# code snippet into the formula Formula (C#) editor:
string strFirstName = "(!FirstName!)";
string strLastName = "(!LastName!)";
string fileName= strFirstName + "_" + strLastName +".gif";
7. "Send Test Email" button to Validate
Verify the format of the File Name generated is the same as the file name created in Step 1
8. From the "Admin Menu": Go to "Fields" > "Image" > "Create New" > Select Image
|Exclude From Caching||No|
|Image Source||Mail Signature Image|
|Image Folder||Crossware Images|
|Image Name Type||Use another field|
|Image HTML Attributes||border="0"|
9. "Send Test Email" button to Validate
10. Verify the correct image has been sent through
11. Use this look up in your signature configurations