If you purchased Crossware Mail Signature from the Microsoft Marketplace (AppSource) then you can manage the subscription from the Office 365 Admin portal.
You can adjust the number of required licenses or cancel your subscription.
To Cancel your Crossware Mail Signature subscription please follow the steps below.
Log into Office 365 web portal
- In a browser go to https:\\office.com and log in with your Office 365 Credentials.
- Click on the Admin icon to enter the Admin Portal
- Navigate to Billing \ Your Products
- Locate the subscription you wish to cancel and click the Cancel subscription link
- Confirm cancellation by clicking the Yes, cancel button.
- Next you will need to log in to your Exchange Online Admin Center and remove the following:
- Crossware Transport Rule
- Crossware Inbound Connector
- Crossware Outbound Connector
- Crossware group(s) from the directory