Within Crossware Mail Signature there is a feature to turn on debugging which creates a log to help resolve issues.
1. To enable logging from the Domino Server Console, type the command:
set configuration cwesigloglevel=2
2. Send an e-mail that will cause the issue.
3. Check the log/ console to see if the debug logs were generated.
4. Disable logging by typing the command:
set configuration cwesigloglevel=
5. Send a test e-mail to confirm that logging has been disabled.
The e-mail will generate a considerable amount of data in log.nsf, which documents every action that has taken place during the processing of each email.